- Construction Date 26 Jun 2018
- Category Coil Cleaning Systems, Commercial Industrial HVAC
Clean HVAC coils the fast way. The CoilJet® from SpeedClean is a complete portable AC coil cleaning system. It carries all the water and coil cleaner you need to clean up to five, 5 Ton units with 125 psi pressure. It is specifically designed for portable condenser HVAC coil cleaning. It replaces the too powerful pressure washer – and the not powerful enough pump sprayer – to quickly clean coils without damage to sensitive fins, even microchannel coils!
The system cleans virtually any single pass HVAC coil. It produces 125 psi of coil washing power at about .6 gallons per minute. A water flow and pressure that cleans quickly, but won’t overwhelm condensate lines on indoor units. This means you don’t have to pull evaporator coils out to clean the coils or use acidic and caustic “self-rinsing” sprays. Plus the integrated water and chemical tanks eliminate the need to drag hundreds of feet of hose to clean rooftop or remote units.
The rechargeable battery supply lasts up to 12 tanks on one charge and optional accessory wands allow for cleaning the evaporator and condenser coils from the back of units without removal of the top grate and fan blade. For best results add water and SpeedyFoam®, an alkaline, acid free, non-caustic biodegradable foaming coil cleaner that delivers penetrating foaming action. By combining industrial strength technology with a compact, durable design, CoilJet makes cleaning condenser and evaporator coils quick and easy.
- Residential and light commercial evaporator units
- Residential and light commercial ground floor and rooftop condenser units
- PTAC units
- Cellular transmission tower AC units
- Rooftop AC units
- Attic evaporator coils
- Refrigeration evaporator and condenser coils
- Truck and food refrigeration like Thermo King units
- Perfect for microchannel coils
- Small, portable design makes it easy to clean HVAC coils in hard to reach areas such as PTAC’s, rooftops, evaporators, refrigeration units and attics, where access to power and water is limited.
- Powerful 125 psi spray will efficiently clean coil debris and grime from both sides of condenser and evaporator coils!
- 0.6 gallon per minute flow rate won’t overflow the indoor AC evaporator coil condensate line
- Deep cycle, 12V Rechargeable battery makes it easy to clean virtually any coil, indoors or outdoors all day.
- Optional 8945 36″ Spray Wand with 90° nozzle lets you clean coils from the inside out, forcing dirt and debris back in the direction it entered. Perfect for microchannel coils.
- Separate on-board water and cleaner tanks eliminate the need for dragging hoses or bulky pump sprayers to clean coils.
- 10′ coiled spray hose.
“Just wanted to let you know we were on a service call for a customer’s freezer in a tight kitchen environment that would not hold temp. Looking from the rear we could see where others has tried quart “squirt” sprayers with coil cleaner and had actually pushed the grease to the rear where it re-solidified and would have been hard to reach & clean. I purchased a CoilJet for residential use, and wanted to let you know it was great in giving the pressure needed to “melt” the grease from the condenser coil in place, we used a large bake pan under the unit to catch run off, and their freezer was back in business in 20 minutes. Quick and convenient.” – Mike, from MS“Your products definitely make the service side of our industry much easier. Thank you for a great product and all of your support.” – Tom K, Waterloo, IA