- Construction Date 26 Jun 2018
- Category Commercial Industrial HVAC
Designed to clear backed up and clogged condensate drain lines, pans and more fast, the CLT-1 condensate line drain tool from SpeedClean is specifically designed to work with virtually any wet/dry vacuum. It clears drains quickly of water, dirt and other standing debris. It simply inserts into the end of the vacuum hose and goes into – or over – 3/4″ and 1″ drain lines and hoses for condensate lines, pumps and more. Its flexible design means it can be used in tight spots too. Plus it’s safer – and cheaper – than compressed air or CO2 and uses your regular wet/dry vacuum. And when the job’s done, it’s small enough to fit in most tool boxes or anywhere you keep your tools.
- Quickly clears backed up condensate drain lines.
- For clearing mold, mildew dirt and other obstructions from condensate lines and pans
- Use on refrigeration drains, pans and other drains too
- Flexible to use in tight spots for picking up water or condensate
- Fits most wet/dry vacuums with hoses up to 2-1/4″ in diameter
- Use for condensate lines, drains, pans and more
- Flexible – bend to fit your application
- No need to buy CO2 cartridges
- Safer than forced air solutions