- Construction Date 26 Jun 2018
- Category Commercial Industrial HVAC
The patented Condenser Needle™ coil cleaning tool (Patent #9,676,007) is perfect for condenser coil cleaning, if you have access to water. It quickly blasts dirt, debris and grime from condenser coils without damaging sensitive fins. Designed to clean condenser coils from the front and back, the Condenser Needle attaches to a standard water hose and comes with everything you need to get started. This condenser coil cleaning wand delivers a unique 90° spray pattern of water and chemical cleaner – up to 3 gallons per minute. The water pressure won’t damage delicate fins and the spray angle virtually eliminates electrical trips and shorts – a common issue with power washers and spray attachments. Plus, its low profile wand slips through the top grates of most condensers, saving time from removing the top of the unit. Condenser Needle also includes an adjustable chemical injection hose for use with SpeedyFoam®, an acid free, biodegradable foaming coil cleaner concentrate or other non-caustic, alkaline coil cleaners. Its super-foaming action captures and lifts even the most stubborn dirt and grime for superior results. Now with the Condenser Needle from SpeedClean, cleaning condenser coils is fast, easy, and efficient.
- Descaling Water heaters
- Residential AC Condenser Coil Cleaning
- Refrigerated Vehicle Condenser Coil Cleaning
- 36″(l) x 3/8″(w) grade aluminum wand with commercial grade fittings.
- Connects to standard ¾” garden hose.
- Force dirt and debris from condenser units back in the direction it entered – a proven technique for increasing coil cleaning and system efficiency.
- 90° unique spray pattern and 3 gallon per minute flow blasts dirt and grime, won’t damage fins and virtually eliminates electrical tripping issues.
- Fits easily through the top of most condenser units, no more hassling to remove the top of the unit.