- Construction Date 29 Jul 2018
- Category Boiler Tube Cleaning
The powerful RAM-4X2A Tube Cleaner is equipped with a full 2 HP (1.5 kW) drive motor. It uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a heavy-duty flexible shaft to remove virtually any deposit or scale from tubes/pipes 1″ (25.4mm) I.D. and up. Flexible shafts and accessories are available for both, wet or dry applications. For wet applications, the unit feeds water through the casing to the cleaning tool, flushing out deposits as they are loosened. For dry applications, the GTC-DPA Dry Pickup Attachment and a simultaneous vacuum are used to remove loosened deposits.
RAM-4X2A Tube Cleaner includes:
RAM-4X2A Extra Heavy-Duty Tube Cleaner, mobile dolly, tool storage box and foot switch.
- Simple to operate – minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction – long life
- Interchangeable cleaning tools – versatile
- Large wheels – easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush or vacuum – removes deposits
- Foot switch activation – safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 1,725 rpm (can be decreased to 862.5 rpm by changing pulley ratio – request 2:1 ratio drive for greater torque)
- Motor Power: 2 HP (1.5 kW)
- Input Power: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 37″ (940mm) high x 20″ (510mm) wide x 17″ (430mm) deep
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg) net dry