- Construction Date 26 Jun 2018
- Category Coil Cleaning Systems, Commercial Industrial HVAC
You’ve got thick beds of coils to clean. The pressure washer is too bulky for cleaning in narrow spaces, releases too much pressure and the hose attachment just can’t get all the way through the coils. Well, this is the tool for you. The FlowJet™ from SpeedClean delivers the pressure you need and water flow rate to power through even the dirtiest, thickest coils. Plus, it’s portable and compact. Perfect for the truck or storing when not in use. It boasts a unique pump system that is almost impossible to replicate, offering 400 PSI of cleaning power at 2.5 GPM. It also has a variety of optional attachments to help clean hard-to-reach coils and coil beds.
- Commercial evaporator units
- Rooftop AC units
- Thick refrigeration coils
- Perfect for microchannel coils
- Small, portable design makes it easy to clean HVAC coils in hard to reach areas such as rooftop evaporator coils, large refrigeration units and more.
- Powerful 400 psi spray powers through coils – up to 6′ thick!
- 2.5 gallon per minute flow rate
- [provides heavy flow to blow dirt from coils
- Optional SC-WWSS-HF spray wand with 90° nozzle lets you clean coils from the inside out, forcing dirt and debris back in the direction it entered. Perfect for microchannel coils.