- Construction Date 29 Jul 2018
- Category Boiler Tube Cleaning
The RAM-4X2A Firetube Boiler Cleaning System is equipped with a full 2 HP (1.5 kW) drive motor. It uses a cleaning tool mounted to the tip of a heavy-duty flexible shaft and a simultaneous vacuum to remove scale and other deposits from boiler tubes 1″ (25.4mm) I.D. and up.
RAM-4X2A kit includes:
RAM-4X2A Firetube Boiler Cleaning System, 2 HP (1.5 kW), mobile dolly, tool storage box, foot switch, dry pickup attachment, 2″ x 12′ hose, 18″ straight bayonet nozzle, 25′ GTC-721G flexible shaft, spring filled brush and GTC-540 series vacuum.
- Complete Kit – easy to order
- Simple to operate – minimal training required
- Stainless steel construction – long life
- Interchangeable cleaning tools – versatile Large wheels – easy to move
- Simultaneous water flush or vacuum – removes deposits
- Foot switch activation – safe operation
- Flexible Shaft Speed: 1,725 rpm (can be decreased to 862.5 rpm by changing pulley ratio – request 2:1 ratio drive for greater torque)
- Motor Power: 2 HP (1.5 kW)
- Input Power: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 60 Hz AC (Optional: 11.5 amps, 230 V, 50 Hz)
- Dimensions: 37″ (940mm) high x 20″ (510mm) wide x 17″ (430mm) deep
- Weight: 75 lbs (34 kg) net dry